Volunteer for ReSource The Counselling Centre

18 Aug

ReSource The Counselling Centre was established over 40 years ago as a registered charitable organisation offering multi-lingual professional counselling service for people residing in Hong Kong. The organisation has grown considerably since then. At the present they have more than ten counsellors. All their counsellors are trained to a high standard and experienced. They see clients for many reasons. For example, relationship difficulties, parenting issues, anxiety, stress, depression and bereavement.

ReSource is a multicultural organisation and at present can offer counselling in at least seven languages – English, Cantonese, Putonghua, Russian, Hindi, Marathi and Marwadi. Their statistics show that they see approximately 55% Chinese speaking clients, the remaining 45% of our clients are counselled in English or other languages.

As an Organisational Member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy ReSource is bound by its Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy and subject to the Professional Conduct Procedure therein.

What you can do to help:
Part-Time English Speaking Counsellor / Part-Time Bilingual Counsellor

Mature persons needed to provide counselling services, including child/ family/ personal/ marital relationship counselling. Must be fluent in English and have a minimun of 2 years counselling experience. Only a holder of a Master’s degree or higher in either counselling, social work or clincal psychology need apply.
Would be required to work flexible hours including some evenings and/ or Saturday.

Interested please email: wingo.resource@counselling.org.hk

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: